I decided it was about time that I got into the Holiday spirit so, I picked up a bunch of greenery to make a wreath with. I ended up buying far more greenery than I needed. I used a 14″ wreath frame, 18 gauge wire, greenery shears, wire cutters and gloves.
I was pretty grateful for the gloves, the branches had a lot of splinters that were tearing apart my hands.
This was the first wreath I attempted to make and while I’m no expert, after you sort of get started you easily see how it all comes together as you build on top of each other.
I am so sad, this is my wreath after the downpour we had in the city… now it’s a very droopy looking wreath.
oh well, with the rest of the week forecasting rain, there is no reason to try and fix it, I’ll just live with the imperfection.